Ezekiel Henty wants to be King of San Siro


pic courtesy -acspezia.com
There might be a rough diamond waiting to be unearthed at AC Milan's set up as Nigerian youngster, Ezekiel Henty believes he has what it takes to rule the San Siro in the future.

The 20 year old striker, who is on loan to Serie B side AC Spezia Calcio is one of the new generation of Nigerian players trying to make a name for themselves in the Italian game that includes Aniekan Favour at AC Milan, Johnson Adejumobi at AC Parma and defender Adedoyin Sanni of Brescia Calcio.

Henty, who is also from the famous Flying Sport Academy in Lagos that has produced the likes of Nnamdi Oduamadi, Harmony Ikande and John Ogu says he is willing to bid his time at the San Siro.


"I'm quite content to play in Serie B with Spezia, It's a fantastic place for a young player like me. I have learnt a lot here already," he exclusively told supersport.com.

"My experience in Serie B has been wonderful, and has helped me grow a lot technically and tactically. Life in Italy has been great so far.


Henty, who hopes to one day return to the San Siro also reiterated his desire to remain at the Stadio Alberto Picco as he continues his football education.

"have no thought of going back to fight for a place in Milan,for now I'm focused on learning more and playing, when my time comes, I'll play in San Siro as King.

"Spezia is the perfect for me to grow and improve my game. I am attacker blessed with pace and power and my technique is getting better. 

"I'll continue to work hard so that I can get better and get my chance with the main team." he added.
Ezekiel Henty want to follow the footsteps of his former teammates at Flying Sport Academy, who went on to represent Nigeria at different levels.
pic courtesy liquida.it

"It's every players dream to represent his country and I am no different. Seeing my former teammates do well at the national level only serves as a motivation for me.

"Oduamadi and Ogu have done credibly well and I also have those ambitions too. I'll continue to work hard to merit a spot in the next Under-23 team and we'll see where it goes from there.
Henty, who has another Italo-Nigerian Osariemen Julius Ebagua as teammate at AC Spezia, has played 6 matches this season in Serie B, scoring one goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Shehu Abdullahi joins Al Qadsia