Stone Evbuomwan signs for Arab Contractors

Former ABS FC midfielder Stone Evbuomwan has penned a two-and-a-half deal with Egyptian Premier League side Arab Contractors subject to international clearance.
The lanky midfielder had been on trials with the Egyptian club side for a couple of weeks now and it seems the former Golden Eaglets player will continue his career at the ‘Yellow and Black.’
An elated Evbuomwan told supersport.com he is happy the deal went through and cannot get wait to started, calling it a ‘new chapter’ in his life.
“I’ve signed a two-and-a-half-year deal with El Mokalwoon (Arab Contractors) after I had trials with them.
“The deal suits me and my representatives and I can’t wait to get started with the team. I want to help them win as much laurels as I can.
“Egypt is a nice place for a young player like me to develop into a better player. I’m excited because I’ll be playing under coach Hassan Shehata, the famous coach who led Egypt to win the Africa Cup of Nations.
“He is one of the best coaches in Africa and I can’t wait to be under his tutelage. I can only get better."
Evbuomwan, who spent last season with Dolphins FC, was full of praise for his former team ABS FC for giving him a platform to show what he can do.
“I have to thank ABS for all they have done for me, especially the General Manager Alloy Chukwuemeka who has been a big inspiration to me and my career.
“The trials was tough, I had to give a hundred percent. My parents encouraged me too. I can’t wait to get started in this new chapter in my career.
“If my clearance comes in time I might make my debut this weekend against El-Geish. My agent and the NFF are working to get it released before the end of today (Thursday)."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Shehu Abdullahi joins Al Qadsia