Niamey Diaries (2)


Reppng Naija in the desert



Good morning from sunny Niamey and sorry my diaries is coming late. It's been a roller coaster of sorts and I haven't had the time to drop any stuff here.


Right inn the middle of town
My apologies.

Yesterday I tried my hands on some type of rice I haven't eaten before. It was like couscous, but I didn't enjoy it one bit. to make matters worse, I jabbed a big stone in my meal and that was the end of it. Blood bin full my mouth sef.

Interview session with Dr Mohammed Sanusi (NFF Director of Competitions)

My tummy hurts badly , but work must go on abi? Last weekend was great for Nigerian football. A lot of our boys scored in Europe ( Moses, Ogu, Simon Moses et al).

The Eaglets made us proud down here and we danced through the night. I followed the U23's win in Gabon and was quite impressed


Adbul Momoh, Me, Dr. Sanusi and Segun Ogunfeyitimi
After our interview session

When was the last time a Nigerian team scored four goals away?

Ehen, I can't really write much today, my tummy hurts and I've got a ton of work to do. Let's make a deal. I drop pictures to keep your eyes feasting abi?

Deal?
Eaglets celebrate World Cup qualification
Una too much. I'll do a preview of the Eaglets and South Africa clash tomorrow.

Cheers

Oya, make una enjoy.

With Emmanuel Amunike after the Eaglets beats Zambia 3-1

Abbas Usman, Eaglets defender

Work mode

Eaglets's line up



Victor Osimhen
So match was shifted, Lil Kesh on the public address system... Ahhh Shoki
Ahhhh Shoki!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria