A thousand and one apologies

A thousand and one apologies for not being on this front of late. A lot has been happeneing to me and thats why I haven't actually blogged for a while.

Well, y'all will get to hear the full detains much later but I must add that the next few weeks will be loaded for Nigeria and Nigerian football.

The presidency will change hands in the next few days as well as the beginnng of the Women's World Cup in Canada. The Fifa U20 World Cup in here too and the Super Eagles will start another attempt at qualifying for the Africa Nations Cup with a game against Chad in Kaduna on June 13.

I will be at the Kaduna game by his grace but will watch all other games invlovng our national teams from the comfort of my home.

Can I also add that the Nigeria Professional Foootball League has gone on break? Yes, there is a three week breaaka and then we are back to business,

I'm already having a 'League withdrawal syndrome' and I'm sur it's the same with a lotta folks too.

Someone sent this to me. In case you're wondering, It's me with the brown suit, second from the left.

I may have to stop here today, but can I give a shout out to Moses Simon? Congrats on the Jupiler Liga win with AA Gent. I remember all we spoke about last time we met. Your dreams have come true. Abeg make sure you bring back the U20 trophy back to Naija.

Shout-out to John Ogu, Michael Odibe, Simon Zenke, Chris Madaki, Nojeem Raji, El-Shittu Lawal, coach Abdullahi Biffo and Coach Aliyu Abdulkadir..aka..Janga. Una too much.

Later guys....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria