Brazil spank Nigeria


Brazil celebrate and Flying Eagles ponder what hit them. PhotoCred-Getty Images

So it's the morning after....no it's still the morning during..or how do I coin this? Well a couple of hours ago Nigeria lost 4-2 to Brazil in the opening game of Group E of the Fifa U20 World Cup in New Zealand.

There was so much hype surrounding the team but they didn't fly as expected on match day. Joshua Enaholo's howlers gave Brazil the win even though the MFM goalkeeper did pull some saves in the game.

Garba Manu started with Isaac Success and Taiwo Awoniyi, for me that was a mistake, but hey he is the coach. Like Solace Chukwu said on twitter, the starting X1 had no width and we couldn't make hay down the flanks which is usually our strength

There is a lot I want to say but I lack words. Got across to Kingsley Sokari and Chidera Ezeh after the game but Sokari, who came on as a sub in the game could hardly mutter anything as he told me "Sorry bros, I no fit yarn now". I decided to give them space, a breather that it.

Mustapha Abdullahi and Wilfred Ndidi challenge Brazil's Judivan. photocred-Getty Images
Here is the full match report by Sammy Wejinya for supersport.com (na my stable be dat), follow the link underneath and read through, he did justice to it, read below

Nigeria v Brazil match report

If you didn't keep vigil to watch the game, here are the video highlights from the game this morning (Monday)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria