Why I joined Dinamo Bucharest - Zenke



Former Nigeria junior international Simon Zenke has signed a two year deal with Romanian top flight side Dinamo Bucharest.

Zenke who has been a free agent since leaving Belgian side FC Tubize has already joined up with his new teammates in training after passing his medicals.

The 29-year-old has previously played for Strasbourg Nancy (France) Samsunspor Sanliufaspor Samsunspor and Istanbul B among other teams.

Zenke told 9jafooty's Andrew Randa that he is delighted to get back into action after being on the sidelines since the start of the new European season.


"Every footballer wants to be out there playing and I'm no different but it is also important to make the right choice when it comes to career moves' he said.


"I had a few offers when I left Tubize but at this stage of my career, I need to make choices that suit me and my family best.

" I believe going to Dinamo Bucharest is the best thing for now.  I want to help my new team win things. I can't wait to get back on the pitch and show what I can do. "Zenke enthused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria