Edouk: I was deceived into signing Sarpsborg deal

Story culled from Carl Orakwe's blog: http://pointmancarl.wordpress.com/
Dolphins hitman Emem Eduok has sounded it loud and clear that he is fully owned by the Port Harcourt based club side and has no affiliations elsewhere as being speculated in the media.
Norwegian club side Sarpsborg 08 had revealed recently that they bought Eduok from A and B Academy in Rivers state, a side they claimed they had been fully informed by the player and all concerned had the full rights to the player.
Though Eduok admits visiting the Norwegian club and putting pen to paper for a deal he however adds that he was deceived to signing as he was never informed at any stage he was being traded off as a property of A and B Academy.
He informs pointmancarl that he has quickly backed out of the deal ever since realising his parent club, Dolphins was not included in the deal.

They didn’t do the right thing in the first place and I as soon as i realised it I knew I can’t involve myself there. When I found out the agent Bright told them it was ‘A and B’ I came from had to say no.  How would I play with the records stating A and B when I am in Dolphins.
Also I am not just an academy player how would I go there and play without my ITC .The problem that we have is with the agent and I can’t involve myself with such a thing.
Eduok also added he was quick to draw the attention of Dolphins to the issue as soon as he realised what had happened and was now looking forward to the club to officially seal a move for him to Esperence of Tunis.

Follow Carl Orakwe on twitter @pointmancarl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Shehu Abdullahi joins Al Qadsia