Nigeria v Uganda-reisited



 

A thousand and one apologies for my inability to blog in the last few days. It was matters way beyond my control. I was super busy towards the build up of Nigeria's game with Uganda in Uyo and the aftermath was a roller coaster for me.


Anyways, Nigeria lost the game ( like you already know sha) so I won't have to remind you of that, but the manner of the loss got me thinking about the future of the Super Eagles. Maybe I'm sounding the alarm bells too early but as a passionate fan, the signs are there.


The display was terrible and a lot of players didn't look interested in the game. Well they have another chance against South Africa on Sunday to prove me wrong.


Here is the match report Nigeria v Uganda match report

I've written a couple of stuff as per the game and it will come after this post. Yes, before I forget, go out there and vote your candidate of choice. Shun violence of any form, be civil and do your civic duty.

In case you missed the game, here are the video highlights below


Congratulations to Vincent Enyeama for reaching a century of caps for Nigeria. Probably the only bright spot on Wednesday night

Enyeama: 100 Not out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria