NPFL IS BACK!!!!

The 2015 U-17 Africa Junior Championships have come and gone and I'm back home and rested too. Pity the Eaglets didn't win the tournament, but again this type of championships s for development even though I must also add I was disappointed with the general output of the boys as the tournament

Back home, had a long and interesting chat with Amuneke.

Well, enough of the Eaglets and unto things that will be happening soon.

I'm super excited the Glo Premier League is starting this weekend across Naija. We've waited for too long, but it's here now.



Here are the fixtures for week one of the Nigeria Professional Football League

  1 Heartland FC vs Kano Pillars FC4.00pm
2 Bayelsa United FC vs Lobi Stars FC  08/03/15 4.00pm
3 Enyimba Int’l FC vs Akwa United FC 08/03/15 4.00pm
 FC Taraba vs Rangers Int’l FC 08/03/15 4.00pm
5 Sharks FC vs Sunshine Stars FC  08/03/154.00pm
6 Gabros Int’l FC vs Warri Wolves FC  08/03/154.00pm
7 Giwa FC vs Abia Warriors FC  08/03/154.00pm
8 Dolphins FC vs Kwara United FC  08/03/154.00pm
9 El-Kanemi Warriors FC vs Nasarawa United FC  08/03/154.00pm
10  Wikki Tourists FC vs Shooting Stars FC


If you think last season with Mfon Udoh, Emem Udouk and others was fun. I can place top dollar ths season will be much better and exciting.

I also wanna put my money on Pillars or Enyimba to nick the title. I honesty can't see it past these two sides.
The Flying Eagles are already in Dakar, Senegal for the U20 Africa Youth Championship. Let's hope they go two better and nick the crown and qualify for New Zealand 2015.

I'll do preview of the championship and post maybe tomorrow evening, but for now that's my offering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria