Of Jos, the police, flames and water.

Like you already know I've been in Jos for a whole week doing a lot of things. Chiefly, the NPFL Final Day clash between Plateau United and Rangers International. 
It isn't news anymore that Plateau won their first ever NPFL title and it was a carnival in Jos. The whole town was agog and it felt nice to see my people, who have been polarized by religion come together to celebrate.

I also had a chance to meet up with colleagues and network a bit. While others went back to their bases, I was still in town holding consultations and meetings-some personal, some Plateau United related.

A lot happened in Jos especially during the season finale but that is a story for another day. In fact, I will do a proper post on how I think the police (and by extension other security outfits) are not your friends.

Very inept set of humans. The DSS too need to train their men in the art and science of managing human beings and being courteous.

From Uyo to Jos, our lack of organisation security wise shone through. I was miffed at how things went. I guess Plateau United's victory doused the flames of anger in my hair.

For now y'all can make do with thee pictures from my seven sojourn back home.
Talking Plateau United

Me, Tobi Adepoju, Amobi Ezeaku, Samuel Ahmadu and Francis Achi A.k.a Totori Master.
With Jenny Okoye of Jay FM.
At the Rwang Pam Stadium before kick-off.
My state governor. Simon Lalong.

Fans celebrating Plateau United's title win.






Comments

  1. Great write up as usual. I enjoyed my brief visit on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro. You did miss a lot. I will give the full story this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Joseph Olowu declares for Nigeria