Nigerians love to bam bam and chill with the big boys - Garoua Express



Cameroon has been decent so far to be honest. Garoua, where we are is like Sokoto where
pine trees and arid air hits you badly.

I was able to go for the Super Eagles recovery session and then spoke to Zaidu Sanusi and Ahmed Musa about their expectations in the competition so far.

Our discussion can be found on the NFF website and other socials. 


Aha, I forgot to add that the hotel changed our room and that really helped a lot. Food has improved drastically and I have found areas I can get stuff for cheap.

Thursday was cool too as we ate Nigerian food cooked by Nigerians. There was eba, semo and rice for us. The surprise for me was folks electing to eat rice when I had not eaten Naija food for five days - who does that?




Training was okay too as the Eagles went about their drills for the game against Sudan.





It involved passing, shooting and trying to convert set pieces. 

The ride back to the stadium took twice the time because Cameroonians were celebrating their 4-1 win over Ethiopia. Africans indeed love their football as cars blarred their horns and kids ran into the streets to celebrate. 

Despite the inconvenience, it was a bit refreshing.

The hotel was good too as we had time to sit and discuss over dinner but there was somehow funny that happened.


During dinner, a Cameroonian lady, who works in the hotel strolled past us and all heads turned towards her direction.

All heads, male and female.

Nigerians like yansh. No cap. Male and female, we love yansh.

The lady had this homongous ass that accentuated her shape.

Proper BBW (look for the meaning in an urban dictionary). Well, we managed to speak to each other and got acquainted. 

But

Nigerians love yansh sha.

Slept around 12.30am after waiting for a 100mb file to upload.

Took me two hours. We dey enjoy for Naija sha.

That's all folks, until my next diary.




 

Comments

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    เว็บ บอล

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quality of your articles and contents is great

    เว็บบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got the good information through your blog; I will share this to my friends as well.

    เว็บบอล

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL WEEK 8 MATCH DAY 1 RESULTS

Introducing Barca's Godswill Ekpolo

Shehu Abdullahi joins Al Qadsia